When ‘Wave Clothing’ is used, in any context, it is meant ‘Adam Larvin trading as Wave Clothing, of 98 Welwyn Park Drive, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU6 7DX.’ These terms and conditions will apply between you and Wave Clothing, when you purchase an item from www.waveclothing.co.uk, via an order placed in person, over the phone or via e-mail. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.waveclothing.co.uk is with Wave Clothing and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• You must be eighteen years old or above to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
• If any garments or materials are provided to Wave Clothing for any customization (embroidery, printing, etc), it is entirely at the owners risk. Wave Clothing shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage which may occur to your garments or materials and shall not reimburse any loss.
• You warrant that all details you provide to www.waveclothing.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
• You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you.
• During the registration process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and choose a password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from www.waveclothing.co.uk under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Wave Clothing as soon as possible.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police. Wave Clothing tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on www.waveclothing.co.uk to enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
• Wave Clothing reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if: -
1 you fail to make payment to us when due.
2 you breach any of our terms and conditions.
3 when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
4 we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.waveclothing.co.uk
You agree to reimburse us for any reasonable and foreseeable losses, costs and expenses that we incur as a result of a breach of these Conditions caused either by yourself or by someone that you have permitted to use your Wave Clothing website shopping account.
• When placing an order, you warrant that all information given is accurate and complete.
• All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
• All prices listed on www.waveclothing.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices are inclusive. VAT is not charged, carriage is charged as displayed on www.waveclothing.co.uk.
• A confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including P&P) and usual delivery times.
• You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
• If your order has not been accepted, we will endeavour to contact you to explain the reasons why.
• The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
• If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information. Also note that, unfortunately, we may have to wait up to 15 working days (or 25 working days for overseas orders) before we are able to refund or replace items missing in transit. Due to the intricacies of the Royal Mail pricing system, some orders may be split into multiple packages to keep overall costs down.
Wave Clothing accept most major credit/debit cards:
• Visa Electron.
• All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• Wave Clothing also accepts payments by personal cheque or by postal order. These should be made payable to Wave Clothing. Please allow up to 10 working days for all cheques to clear.
• Wave Clothing also accepts payment by PayPal and Google Checkout.
Cancelling an order -
• You are entitled to cancel this contract and receive a full refund provided that you exercise your right within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products. (Bank Holidays do not count as working days).
• The procedures for cancellation are detailed below and vary depending at what stage of the order process you are at.
• If you haven't already submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time prior by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product ordered in you shopping basket.
• If you have submitted your order and received your confirmation email from Wave Clothing, you can still cancel your order up to the point of despatch. Please either call our customer services number on 00447855423741 or email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to the Returns Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order number from your confirmation email.
• If you wish to cancel your order after it has been despatched you will need to wait until you receive the product and then follow our Returns procedure below.
• Once we've received notification from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum charged by us to your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. Obviously this allows you to try the garments on, however we would ask you leave all labelling in place.
• You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to Wave Clothing, unless the return is as a result of an error on our part.
Returns Procedure -
Returns - Standard material goods can be returned to us for a full refund on the cost of goods or exchange within 30 days from the date of despatch providing they are unused, obviously this does allow you to try the goods on but please keep labeling in place. However for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of underwear unless faulty upon receipt. Please ensure that you receive a proof of postage for your own records and have adequate insurance cover should the parcel be lost. Wave Clothing cannot be held responsible for lost parcels.
We regret that we cannot accept returns on custom made ('club', 'association' or otherwise) garments unless faulty or incorrectly supplied.
To return material goods, simply email email@example.com stating your name, address, product ordered and order code on your order confirmation email and wait for a member of the team to contact you. Once a return is arranged, package the goods in suitable wrapping and return to us at the address stated on the invoice. Please ensure the invoice is included with the goods and that you've marked on it what you're returning and why and list any items you require in exchange of those returned. If you no longer have the original invoice, please contact us with your full address, order number or customer number. If any items to be exchanged are more expensive than the original items, you will need to supply a daytime telephone number, which allows us to contact you during office hours; this is so we can obtain payment details for the additional charges. If we cannot reach you, we will either leave a message or send a letter or email, asking for you to contact us.
All discount codes purchased for use on www.waveclothing.co.uk may be be refunded within 30 days of purchase, subject to a 25% administration fee. Once discount codes have been purchased, it is not possible to change their value, or the items that they are valid for.
Exchange Procedure for faulty or incorrect goods -
• Wave Clothing will be happy to exchange products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 6 months from the date of despatch. Obviously it will help us to resolve any issues if you can let us know as soon as the problem becomes evident.
• Wave Clothing will not pass on your personal telephone number, e-mail address or credit or debit card details to any third party although you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
• We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your www.waveclothing.co.uk log in details, please contact us immediately.
• We reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
• We may modify these Conditions at any time by posting the Conditions on our website. You may terminate your contract with us if you reasonably consider that you have been disadvantaged by any change we may make to these Conditions.
• If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on www.waveclothing.co.uk is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfill your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order.
• We have taken all reasonable measures to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, please be aware that due to a number of mitigating factors such as Internet browsers and monitor colour contrasts colours may appear to vary slightly from the product as it appears on your screen and we cannot be held responsible or liable for any minor colour discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
• The products sold on www.waveclothing.co.uk are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from Wave Clothing.
• We have taken all reasonable measures to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
• We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
• We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
• We shall exercise reasonable skill and care in providing the goods to you in accordance with these Conditions however any liability we have to you of any kind is limited to the charges paid by you in the twelve-month period prior to the event causing the liability.
• We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
1 Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
2 Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
3 Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions
• Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death of personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the www.waveclothing.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled by Wave Clothing. In accessing www.waveclothing.co.uk web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the www.waveclothing.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Wave Clothing.
Third Party Information -
We can not be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Wave Clothing products are those stated on the Wave Clothing material. We can not vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
If any individual part of these Conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions.
Entire Agreement -
• These Conditions govern our relationship with you.
• You acknowledge that in agreeing to these Conditions that you have not relied on any other statement, representation or assurance other than as expressly set out within the Conditions.
• Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
• These terms and conditions do not affect your rights under law. If you require any advice or assistance we would suggest you contact your local branch of the citizens' advice bureau who should be able to help.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales unless you live in Scotland in which case, it will be governed by Scots law or Northern Ireland in which case Northern Irish law will govern. Each of us agrees to only bring legal actions about this agreement in a UK court.
Wave Clothing designed by 44 Design